What is acne?
Acne vulgaris, or simply acne, is one of the most common skin diseases. Over the course of life it will affect almost all people. Acne afflicts up to 85% of teens. In recent years, however, in women, in particular, the age limit for acne formation is shifting.
Cooltouch Trio is a special acne laser producing 1320 nm laser energy, which is absorbed by bacteria that cause inflammation and acne. Treatment of acne with the Cooltouch Trio laser has a strong bactericidal effect that deliberately destroys bacteria in the sebaceous gland. It activates natural healing processes of the skin and stimulates new collagen production. This method is currently a global innovation.
How laser treatment works
Laser treatment of active acne works on the principle of suppression of inflammation, on the one hand, by reducing the vascular supply of sebaceous glands, and by suppressing the Propionibacterium acne bacteria strain, which cause sebum inflammation. Since it is a non-invasive treatment, it needs to be repeated 3-5 times in a 3-to 4-week interval.
Cleans thoroughly using HydraFacial Vortex Technology.
- Using HydraDacis the skin undergoes dermabrasion and chemical peeling to remove the layer of dead skin cells.
- Open pores are suctioned clean by Vortex technology.
- In the meantime, we infuse salicylic acid infusion to help heal and remove skin pores.
- We finish the treatment by infusion of hyaluronic acid and antioxidants to support the healing process and subsequently protect the skin.
We combine HydraFacial treatment with the Omnilux LED light device
- Clinical studies confirm that Omnilux is one of the few photo-therapy therapies for acne that really works.
- For acne therapy we combine radiation with the Revive Red Head Light of 633 nm and Blue Head Light of 415 nm.
- The blue light spectrum kills bacteria that cause acne (Propionibacterium acnes).
- Red light stimulates healing processes in the skin, relieves skin inflammation, improves skin structure and stimulates collagen production.
Chemical peeling is a non-invasive method that brightens and rejuvenates ageing skin. It can smooth out fine wrinkles, softens acne scars and refines enlarged pores. It is also used to remove pigment stains and positively affects oily skin. After treatment, the surface layers of the skin are regenerated, and the collagen is gradually renewed in the subcutaneous tissue for several days.
To achieve the perfect effect, chemical peeling should be repeated 3-5 times over 3-4 weeks. An individual treatment session takes only a few minutes.
Chemical peeling is a quick and effective procedure used to rejuvenate and regenerate skin of the face, neck and cleavage, but also on the hands dorsum and back, by chemical means. This method is suitable for all skin types.
Treatment with chemical peeling takes several minutes and uses a peeling mixture of various substances, most commonly hydroxy acids. Depending on the depth of the skin disorder and according to the chosen concentration and length of action, the chemical peeling is divided into surface, moderately-deep and deep.
DermaPen works with disposable micro-needle adaptors that vertically penetrate the skin. This is a modern alternative to Dermaroller treatment, which is safer and more efficient than using traditional rollers. Vertical micro-needle technology allows for an adjustment in the penetration depth from 0.25mm to 2.5mm and at a speed of up to 1000 punctures per 1 second.
DermaPen uses an automatic vibration system. Needles are stitched into the skin at high speed. As a result, treatment is at least painful, unlike other methods.
- improved skin elasticity due to the remodelling of collagen and elastin
- rejuvenation and colour unification of the skin
- wrinkle and small grooves correction
- regeneration of the skin after sunbathing
- alleviation of pigmentation and hyperpigmentation
- correction of scars, acne scarring and striae
- skin rejuvenation, pore stretching.