Oxygen therapy is a treatment /regeneration method, which works on the principle of inhaling increased oxygen concentration. The oxygen is inhaled at a 90-95% saturation level. At the same time, during this therapy, a cooling light is applied to the skin at various wavelengths according to the desired effect.
- Red light (revitalisation, moisturising skin, protecting elasticity and promoting cell renewal)
- Blue light (removal and treatment of acne and effective relief in case of skin allergies)
To achieve the desired effect, oxygen therapy is recommended to be performed several times, for a minimum of five times. One therapy takes a very short time and takes about 20 minutes.
Effects of oxygen therapy
- It improves the immune system.
- It strengthens physical and mental functions.
- It slows down the ageing process.
- It helps with sleep disorders.
- It improves memory and concentration.
- It helps in case of fatigue, stress and overwork.
- It has a beneficial effect on the skin and healing effects.
Concentrated oxygen is of great importance in completely healthy people, too. Oxygen treatment is also suitable for preventive reasons. Not only does it oxygenate cells, but it also rejuvenates the whole body and prevents health problems. In addition, oxygen slows down the visible signs of ageing.
Oxygen therapy is not recommended for:
- Patients with epilepsy
- Advanced atherosclerosis
- Purulent sinusitis
- In case of ulcerative disease of the digestive system
- After organ transplantation