Laser treatment of toenail fungus
Nail fungus especially affects toe nails – up to 4 times more often than fingernails.
Recently, a laser treatment nail fungus with a 90% success rate has been available for treatment.
This is the only laser technology that allows perfect temperature control during treatment – making treatment comfortable and painless.
Eveclinic has a CoolBreeze laser available!
How is the treatment performed?
During treatment, the nail bed is irradiated with a 1,320 nm laser beam. The treated area is heated deep down to a temperature of between 45 ° to 60 ° C, thus killing the fungus. The temperature scanner measures the temperature during treatment. As soon as the perfect tissue heating is achieved, the laser beam automatically shuts off, and the cryogenic cooling spray is activated.
After treatment, the new non-damaged nail starts to grow. Depending on the rate of growth, it can generally be restored within 4-6 months.
Benefits of nail treatment with the CoolBreeze laser
- Treatment is quick – to treat the nails of both feet takes about 15 minutes.
- 1-2 treatments are usually enough to get rid of the nail fungus.
- CoolBreeze laser treatment is almost painless thanks to the integrated cooling cryogen (cooling spray).
- You do not need to apply creams with an uncertain effect over a long period.
- You do not need to take oral medications that often have undesirable side effects.
- After laser treatment, the overall appearance of the nail will be improved.