What does LPG instrumental treatment offer
- This is an innovative technology working on the roller and flap principle, which in conjunction with sequential vacuum deeply stimulates and activates the tissue in all layers.
- The device adapts to the specific needs of each skin. During the treatment, much of the stubborn fat deposits are removed, leading to slimming of the waistline, firming of the skin and smoothing of cellulite.
- The treatment is non-invasive, painless and allows an immediate return to normal activities. Results are visible after just 3 treatments.
What you get with the procedure
- Support collagen and elastin production to increase skin elasticity and firmness
- Removal of fat pads from problem areas
- Oxygenation and detoxification of the skin
- Shaping of the figure
- Reduction of cellulite and stretch marks
- Draining the body
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Firming contours and brightening the skin
- Skin regeneration
- Restoring hyaluronic acid and collagen production
The treatment is performed in our clinic with the patented LPG Cellu M6® Integral. It works on the principle of mechanical biostimulation of skin tissue and is equipped with several different heads with motorized rollers. It is these that pleasantly massage the skin during the treatment. Clients then wear a special overalls during the treatment. The elastic skin-fitting clothing separates the skin from the machine's head.
Rejuvenated skin in just 40 minutes
The treatment most often lasts 40 minutes. To achieve the ideal result, we recommend clients have a series of at least 10 treatments over a period of approximately 4 weeks.
You will feel the effect of the treatment on your skin immediately, after the first treatment. The skin will be softer, smoother, healthier and more blood-confused. A number of beneficial processes will start.
To maintain the vitality of the skin and preserve the effect of the treatment, even one treatment per month is sufficient.
Visible proven results already after the 3rd treatment
LPG is so effective that you will feel the result on your skin immediately. With the facial treatment, the result is visible immediately after the first visit - the skin is brightened and wrinkles are smoothed. After the treatment, it is essential to follow a sufficient drinking regime, because LPG acts as an effective detox of the body!
For a more perfect result of invasive liposuction
Due to the above mentioned effects, we recommend to undergo LPG lipomassage before and after invasive liposuction. At the same time, the treatment helps to significantly better and faster removal of swelling and hematomas.
The treatment is suitable for almost everyone. There are no side effects or recovery time associated with it. However, LPG lipomassage is not recommended for pregnant or breastfeeding women.
Endermologie® face - REAL FITNESS FOR YOUR SKIN
Endermologie® face care has much deeper effects than any other method and helps the skin regain its firmness and elasticity. With the Endermologie® face treatment beauty professionals can finally effectively care for problematic and aging skin in a comfortable and safe way.
This specially developed technology promotes collagen production and delivers 100% natural-looking skin. Endermologie® face gives your skin a smoother, brighter, firmer, more youthful appearance, reduces wrinkles and restores elasticity.
After just one treatment, the effect is proven to be visible.
Endermologie® face is a specially developed technology to prevent and slow down the aging process in the face, neck and décolletage area. This unique facial stimulates collagen and elastin fibers in connective tissue, naturally restoring firmness and leaving your skin smooth and wrinkle-free.
The pleasant and relaxing Endermologie® facial is extremely effective. It restores tissue at the cellular level, optimizing elastin and collagen production to fill lines and soften wrinkles. It is also the perfect treatment for the eye area, namely for bags under the eyes and for tired, puffy eyes. It restores firmness to the skin, eliminates double chins and leaves your complexion radiant and bright for a long-lasting finish.
Important information about the endermology suit, which must be worn during every LPG procedure
- LPG treatments are only performed in a special suit, which is correctly called an "endermology overall."
- It makes the procedure significantly more effective and caring to your skin. The suit also ensures hygiene and comfort.
- The original LPG endermology overall has a special fabric that ensures quality grip and handling.