BodySculpt treatment is currently the most effective body sculpting therapy ever – it simultaneously burns fat and builds muscle. BodySculpt is a device using high-intensity pulsed electromagnetic technology (HIFEM), which delivers a high effect in building muscle, removing fat and tightening skin in the abdomen, buttocks, arms or legs. This focused electromagnetic energy causes more than 20,000 contractions in 30 minutes. The result of a thirty-minute treatment is equivalent to roughly twenty thousand sit-ups or the same number of squats.
The device generates an electromagnetic field that penetrates non-invasively through the entire muscle group, interacts with motor neurons and generates thousands of supra-maximal muscle contractions continuously in a short period of time. Muscle tissue exposed to these contractions is forced to adapt to these extreme conditions. Thus, it responds by profoundly remodeling the internal structure of the muscle and the result is an increase in muscle mass and fat burning.
During the treatment, the client is actually just lying down and the device itself burns his subcutaneous fat, firming the muscles and shaping the body. At the same time, endorphins are released during the treatment, so mood improves as well.
On areas such as the abdomen and buttocks, it helps to reduce the fat layer very effectively. This process is triggered by the metabolic activities that are caused by the extra muscle activity. There is a so-called fat cell stress, which occurs after intense exercise.
The BodySculpt treatment lasts 30 minutes and a minimum of 5 applications three days apart is recommended. The results are felt immediately after the treatment. Positive results are usually visible two to four weeks after the last treatment. The effect is long lasting even without training. Medical studies report a muscle gain of 16 percent and fat loss of 19 percent after 5 applications.
Contraindications - application of BodySculpt is not recommended when:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Oncological diseases
- Kidney and liver diseases
- Epilepsy or other seizure disorders
- Skin and infectious diseases
- Taking blood-thinning medications
- Heart disease, including pacemaker
- Insulin-dependent diabetes
- Diseases of the lymphatic system
- Presence of metal implants in the treatment area
- Long-term treatment with corticosteroids
- All nervous system dysfunctions (muscular sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, etc.)
- Thrombosis, haemophilia, thrombophlebitis
- Open wounds at the treatment site
- AIDS and HIV infections
- After recent surgery (less than 6 weeks)
- Unstabilised thyroid condition
The price of treatment of 1 body part is 45€. Discounted packages are available for multiple body parts and repeated treatments - more information on prices.